Kenyans on Twitter (#KOT) made fun of the DSTV’s watch challenge after parent company MultiChoice announced a slash of prices across all the DStv packages which became effective from 1st of September 2019.
MultiChoice made the announcement eleven days ago but Kenyan were keen on enjoying the new fruits that started today.
In a challenge dubbed #EveryoneIsWatching, Kenyans on Twitter celebrated the new charges while making fun of the watch challenge.
Check out the price slashes below:
– DStv Premium from KSh7,900 to KSh7,500
– DStv Compact Plus from KSh5,200 to KSh4,500
– DStv Compact from KSh3,200 to KSh2,500
– DStv Family from KSh1,900 to KSh1,200
– DStv Access from KSh950 to KSh900#DSTVPriceSlash #EveryoneIsWatching pic.twitter.com/nj45PlocYY
— DStv Kenya (@DStv_Kenya) September 1, 2019